Browse F.A.Q. Topics
- The Official site for Michigan 4-H Programs
- "Supports Michigan 4-H Youth Development to prepare youth from all segments of society for meaningful and productive lives."
- 4-H USA The official site for, by and about 4-H youth in the United States
- Canine Performance Events (CPE) "CPE began in 1998. CPE's philosophy:For the dog and handler to have fun while successfully competing for agility titles as a cohesive unit, achieved through positive training and teamwork"
- The North American Dog Agility Council The North American Dog Agility Council (NADAC) was formed in 1993 to provide North American dogs and their handlers with a fast, safe and enjoyable form of the sport of dog agility. NADAC sanctions agility trials sponsored by affiliated clubs.
- United States Dog Agility Association, Inc. "Organized in 1986 to introduce the sport of dog agility to North America, USDAA adopted the motto "Promoting International Standards for Dog AgilitySM , patterned after the British standards for the sport."
Dog Show Calendars
Kennel Clubs That Offer Titles
- American Kennel Club AKC Mission Statement: The American Kennel Club is dedicated to upholding the integrity of its Registry, promoting the sport of purebred dogs and breeding for type and function.
- Canadian Kennel Club About The Canadian Kennel Club: The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 174 breeds.
- United Kennel Club From it's website: "UKC promotes the interest of owners, breeders and enthusiasts who work to balance beauty and working performance to produce happier, healthier dogs."
Other Items of InterestGenome Barks Podcast Health Information on genetic and general health issues, sponsored by AKC and AKC's Canine Health Foundation